Nview Move The Start Menu To Right How Do I Move The Start Menu Bar On Windows XP To A Different Monitor?

How do I move the Start Menu Bar on Windows XP to a different monitor? - nview move the start menu to right

I have three monitors. Two of them are driven with a dual graphics card, and the third is through the driving axle board video. The Start menu on the monitor with the onboard video down. I want to go with the other monitors. I went to properties and change the main screen for one of the other two and did not move one of the taskbar. An answer to my question is appreciated. I'm using Windows XP and my graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200th I use nView drivers for your video card multiple monitor control.
Thank you.

4 comments:

Azam said...

You can try the primary monitor so that windows are needed to disable the other two in the double-use map. It would probably anchored at the beginning of one of the two. Then you try to activate the primary monitor and pray that it does not change the Windows taskbar.
Well, it probably does not work. You can try to move the screens, but the way they are. Screens are in place, simply change the order of the control cables enter the machine until you get in the way you want.
If this does not work, you can replace the integrated graphics card with another. This should not be expensive and you will probably end up with better integrated graphics on the primary monitor cos graphics arent amazing anyway ... unless, You've Got a couple of really good advice. Once you receive your card, it should let you edit as you wish. I do not know because I am not an expert, so I do not kill me if I am wrong.
Damn, have kept his mouth shut, his mouth was ...

fr0z3nph... said...

There are two possibilities.

1) Change the main screen of the configuration.

Click 2) on the Windows taskbar and furniture manufacturing. Unplug the monitor correctly.

fr0z3nph... said...

There are two possibilities.

1) Change the main screen of the configuration.

Click 2) on the Windows taskbar and furniture manufacturing. Unplug the monitor correctly.

ccheatt said...

I think it could work, but maybe u need something else

Post a Comment