Interracial Couple Art Pictures Where Can I Find Interracial Art Or Photos To Symbolize A Black Woman And White Man Couple?

Where can I find interracial art or photos to symbolize a black woman and white man couple? - interracial couple art pictures

I really want a great image to symbolize relations between the races, are primarily white men / black women. A painting of modern art or a photo of two young children would be perfect kisses. I searched long and hard, but so far nothing. Any suggestions on this?

5 comments:

TedRoy said...

I have an idea for an icon .. are the symbol of Ying and Yang and the circles of evolution on the sides of the square in black and white male and female.

Miss A said...

Man oh man, I wish I could be the name of art I saw in the Pittsburgh Arts Festival to remember. It was a bit like Picasso. It was wrapped in a white man in a black women. She was very beautiful. We almost bought it. It was $ 700 though. We thought that would be our relationship perfectly. Good luck.

Strawz said...

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7 ...

Be Kind said...

I design and send you (3 days). E-mail if you are, I am sending) some of my drawings (the exhibition. I just checked in my eBay store, but they are gone.

Sнσρ∂нσℓ... said...

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry are trying

Post a Comment