Nasal Gel I Am Wondering If There Will Be An Interaction Between Zicam Nasal Gel And Citrus Products?

I am wondering if there will be an interaction between Zicam nasal gel and citrus products? - nasal gel

I wonder whether there is an interaction between citrus and Not a drop of liquid zinc with Zicam nasal gel. . I have read that citrus fruits prevent zinc lozenges work by zinc lozenges / cold Facility / Zicam tablets as directed on the packaging. None of this is mentioned in the nasal gel. I hope someone can help.

David

2 comments:

Barberry said...

I LOVE Zicam and I really think it works! I think there is a connection between the nasal gel that is what I use, and citrus fruits. Normally, the entry of cold viruses, the nose, citrus fruits and no strikes on the back of the neck. I think we can avoid it, just to be safe, or wait an hour or more after the implementation of Food / drink citrus fruits, such as the first sign of a cold is often a sore throat. But overall, I think it would matter, and therefore not even this warning in the gel.

CoffeeLo... said...

Well, I can say that the tablets do not drink 30 minutes before or after citrus fruits and avoid ok .... I listened and took OJ. Well anyway last week I was very sick and thirsty. It was awful. In the vicinity of an allergic reaction if they ever book. I think it's mixture of zinc and citrus (acid). Not a good combo.

Post a Comment