How To Connect External Hdd To Lg Lcd Tv How Can I Make My External HDD Like An MP3 Player?

How can i make my external HDD like an MP3 player? - how to connect external hdd to lg lcd tv

I recently bought a new surround sound system from LG, which I can connect to a USB device. I have an external hard drive I am in a housing. I've tried to connect and recognize that something online, but then he says no data. Is there a software or something that me to stream video or MP3 files from the external hard drive enables surround sound. Perhaps there is a Linux operating system, or something to make the act of the hard drive as an MP3 player or something else. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

xaiti said...

It is this piece, I do not know if it is directly through the USB working, but works with RCA jacks on the TV.
The 2.5 "Portable media enclosure (ME820AO), you can click on MPEG4, MP3 and JPEG TV

LEGENDSo... said...

U can not unless the man who invented urself u or U can buy an iPod at a store near U

Post a Comment