Fasting Blood Glucose Is 109 Is That Pre Diabetes Pre-diabetes Or Diabetes?

Pre-diabetes or diabetes? - fasting blood glucose is 109 is that pre diabetes

I had my monitored during the past year, regularly in the Dominican Republic. that fasting was 109th The doctor said it went well and I had to check my blood sugar or something. Then I had an obstetrician-gynecologist appointment and told me I was before biabetes. I told my doctor I was fine and not compatible. Then I took myself to buy a meter and pay out of pocket for everything. Your doctor will not write a script for it. Meanwhile, 6 months, my sugar in the blood remained above 100 to 160 fasting and 2 hours after meals. I have my diet and stopped eating starches and breads, etc. striptis is too expensive to pay out of pocket, so I had to stop the scan. I've just finished my annual physical with blood work again with a diiferent GP. And I called to tell me that my blood sugar is high at a speedtion, which would be on me when I returned in 2 weeks. My question is my level of sugar in the blood remained on top for a year and a half, and excersise changes in diet and WIH. I'm not fat, but gained 25 pounds in 6 months, and we can not lose. I'm 5'4 and weight 145th Does this mean he is the type-2 diabetes? or would be classified as diabetes, now? I have used on a medication to the have been? Not really sure anything with 2 other doctors think about something so serious. Doc Hopeing new family is in this context.

0 comments:

Post a Comment