Elfin Ms Elfin Lied OVA?

Elfin Lied OVA? - elfin ms

I just finished watching Elfin Lied. This great anime, but so sad. Anyway, I saw the OVA and I'm very confused. If it did in the anime? OVA did not like what has happened after the anime?

Since the OVA does not explain everything in the last episode, was the shadow of Lucy, who has not shown? Lucy lost its horns, which means that under Lucy Lucy, left, and survived only Nyuu? Then Lucy Nyuu forever? Confusingg

Who knows what will happen if episode 13? Explain more about manga?

2 comments:

LoveNam is an FMA Ed fan!! said...

I know ... should be extended, but only one part in 10 PD and 11 .... I wanted to know what happened ... whether Lucy found

OtaQueen said...

The OVA episode was 10.5
Episode should be taken into account 10 to 11,

The OVA does not explain why he never killed Lucy Kurama.

In the manga Nyuu at the door, but do not know more than that, it never translated into English.
They come to Mexico, but I hope that someone, at least in Spanish-scans, so that I can see what happens ..
Unfortunately, we can no longer useful.

Post a Comment