Cuetec Pool Cues Thoughts On Fiberglass Pool Cues...?

Thoughts on fiberglass pool cues...? - cuetec pool cues

I think the purchase of a wily Scorpion pool cue stick Cuetec Pete. I have a signal bar Scorpio and it works very well, I suppose. I'm no expert. Any reflection on the characteristics of the signals from fiberglass and new? Should I, a signal that I'm happy for the players? New and I'm like a little help. All information on the web that was not enough, I seem to be. I hear they treat the signs that others have. I tried to wood and fiberglass. I do everything I could know before you buy another, so I asked the experts.

4 comments:

Joseph B said...

Do not buy a piece of fiberglass or graphite. They are mostly garbage. For the money you think you want to spend, are the main actors is the best by far.

Brew City said...

Garbage. If they were all that were good players and leaders use in their reference signals. I advise against players the money spent by a key, unless you do not expect much from a compressed signal. The best will be very lowEnd McDermott Viking or somewhere a little more than $ 100 or less. So, if the axle to replace the chain, they can make a mistake by the manufacturer. If you see a qualified pete, I was happy with the Lucasi SP2000, and they look pretty sharp.

Silk said...

I have a wooden deer and I love it. I tried to feel fiber, but not good for me. That's the best advice I can offer. Back to the shop and something that feels good to find it for you. No real disadvantages of fiberglass. Preferences is that there is no difference

sir_bobl... said...

Fiber characters are garbage. are the lowest of the low when it comes to characters! Where there's a buy. they give the same feeling as a shield made of wood, and quickly go wrong. Stick with a wooden stake, it is my opinion.

Post a Comment